List of documents needed to open a corporate account
1. Application form (must be filled online).
2. High-quality colored scan copy of the passport*
- Passport requirements:
- High-resolution colored scan copy;
- Format: PDF or PNG;
- White background;
- No cropping (all zones and corners must be clearly visible).
3. Proof of address (any utility bill issued not older than 90 days since application form submit)/ bank reference letter/ bank statement translated into English or Lithuania.
4. Detailed business description:
- Source of funds;
- Incoming and outgoing transfers;
- Which countries you are going to work with;
- Marketing material (additional information: business cards, brochures, presentation etc.).
5. Corporate documents for business account:
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Appointment of directors and shareholders;
- Certificate of Good Standing/Incumbency (for companies older than 1 year);
- Any other relevant corporate documents depending on the country of registration.
6. Supporting documents on clients/suppliers (such as invoices, contracts, draft contracts).
7. Supporting documents for initial funding (if first transfer is from an existing bank, a bank statement is needed, or if first transfer is from your partner, an invoice or contract is needed).
8. Self-photo with the Passport/ID card, where we can clearly see all the necessary information on the Passport/ID card, along with the client’s face in the background of the same picture.
*the scan of the ID (front and back) will be accepted only for citizens or residents of the EU or EEA.