List of documents needed to open a private account
1. Application form (must be filled online).
2. High-quality colored scan copy of the passport*
- Passport requirements:
- High-resolution colored scan copy;
- Format: PDF or PNG;
- White background;
- No cropping (all zones and corners must be clearly visible).
3. Proof of address (any utility bill not older than 90 days), bank reference letter or bank statement translated into English or Lithuanian.
4. Self-photo with the Passport/ID card, where we can clearly see all the necessary information on the Passport/ID card, along with the client’s face in the background of the same picture.
*the scan of the ID (front and back) will be accepted only for citizens or residents of the EU or EEA.